What is LiteSpeed Cache?¶
LiteSpeed Cache (LSCache) is a built-in, high-performance dynamic content acceleration feature of LiteSpeed Web Server. Eventually, all of our LSCache documentation will be available on this site, but until then, you can find what you need on our wiki.
LSCache plugins are available for many popular CMS. If you don't see the topic you need on the sidebar to the left, please visit the appropriate wiki section, as linked below:
- LiteMage Cache for Magento
- LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress with WooCommerce support
- LiteSpeed Cache for Joomla! with VirtueMart support
- LiteSpeed Cache for XenForo
- LiteSpeed Cache for PrestaShop
- LiteSpeed Cache for MediaWiki
- LiteSpeed Cache for Drupal
- LiteSpeed Cache for Craft CMS
- LiteSpeed Cache for OpenCart
- LiteSpeed Cache for Laravel
If there is no plugin for your CMS, we have some instructions for you on our wiki.
If you still have a question after reading the documentation, you have a few options.
- Join the GoLiteSpeed Slack community for real-time discussion
- Post to the LiteSpeed Forums for community support
- Submit a ticket from the client area